Red Hat solutions
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of open source enterprise IT technologies. More than 90% of Fortune 500 companies rely on Red Hat® solutions for technology leadership, performance, security, and unmatched value.* *Red Hat client data, 2013
Datacenter infrastructure Red Hat’s platform, virtualization, and storage technologies give you the tools you need to modernize your infrastructure, boost efficiency through standardization and virtualization, and prepare your datacenter for an open, hybrid cloud IT architecture
Red Hat JBoss® Middleware is a family of lightweight, cloud-friendly, enterprise-grade technologies that accelerate application deployment, integrate systems and data, and automate manual, time-consuming processes. Your company’s data needs to be easily consumable by both your business and IT organizations. Red Hat® JBoss® Data Virtualization is a data supply and integration solution that sits in front of multiple data sources and allows them to be treated as a single source, delivering the needed data—in the required form—at the right time to any application or user.
Benefits of Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
Improve IT efficiency by simplifying access to distributed data, which increases application development and integration.
Control and secure information through a robust security infrastructure, auditing, and centralized access control, data authentication, and policy enforcement.
Reduce cost by eliminating the expense of moving and copying data.
Increase organizational productivity with unified data that is delivered in the right form, to the right people, at the right time–providing decision support and enhancing the value of business intelligence.
Cloud Computing Red Hat technologies help you build an open, hybrid cloud infrastructure that delivers more agile, flexible solutions, while protecting business assets and helping you prepare for the future.
A single, cloud management console provides visibility and control over heterogeneous virtual, private, and public cloud infrastructures.
Red Hat IaaS solutions enable IT organizations to create agile and cost-effective cloud infrastructures for traditional workloads and massively scalable public cloud-like infrastructures for cloud-enabled applications.
An on-premise, private Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offering helps you increase developer productivity, streamline application service delivery, and achieve an elastic, on-demand cloud platform.
Our experts can help you:
- Connect your systems, processes, people and information more easily.
- Gain increased visibility and insight into projects while increasing IT agility and responsiveness to your business needs.
- Realize greater business value with widely adopted tools and industry-leading price-for-performance solutions that work the way you want and need them to.
We bring the expertise to help you optimize your application platform today, along with a solid foundation to advance your business into the future. Let us transform your application platform from something that merely helps your business keep up with change, to a solutions that enables your people to drive your business forward to achieve breakthrough results.
We look forward to working closely with you to help advance your business with Microsoft Solutions.
Affordable Integrated Solutions
Windows Small Business Server is designed for small businesses. It is designed to work with existing technology, build on Microsoft best practices, and delivers a comprehensive network at an affordable price.
- Have anytime, anywhere access to your business desktop; including e-mail, files, business applications
- Share resources and equipment to get the most value from your technology investments.
- Enjoy compatibility and scalability. As your business needs to change, Windows Small Business Server 2008 can change with you–easily add users, servers and applications, or expand into other Microsoft technologies.
- Work more efficiently and add more value to your business with an integrated administrative console.
Protect Your Business Data
Windows Small Business Server helps protect your vital business information from loss, by automatically backing up the computers and servers in your network and helping enable you to recover accidentally deleted files.
- Use anti-virus and anti-spam protection to help protect your information from malicious attacks, viruses, and spam.
- Keep your computers and servers current and your network healthy and up to date with the latest updates.
- Get better control over your business and business information with daily and weekly reports alerting you on the health and security of your technology.
Upgrades and Migrations
Whether you’re running SBS2000, SBS2003, SBS2008 or the latest SBS2011 if you have outgrown your server hardware or are in need of a technology refresh to new hardware – we can help!
It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking to add extra Client Access Licenses (CAL’s), migrate to a virtual environment or move to an updated server with manufacturer maintenance support we have the skills and tools you need.